Mandate [ Download ] (271.3 KB)
Pursuant to Presidential Decree No. 198 (Provincial Water Utilities Act of 1973), the Davao City Water District was formed for the purpose of the following:
- Acquiring, installing, improving, maintaining and operating water supply and distribution systems for domestic, industrial, municipal and agricultural uses for residents and lands within the boundaries of such districts;
- Providing, maintaining and operating wastewater collection, treatment, and disposal facilities; and
- Conducting such other functions and operations incidental to water resource development, utilization and disposal within such districts, as are necessary or incidental to said purpose. (Presidential Decree No. 198, Chapter II, Sec. 5)
Best water and wastewater service provider with utmost care for the people and the environment.
We commit to supply potable and affordable water 24 hours a day, provide wastewater treatment services, operate efficiently, take a proactive role in environmental concerns and keep a competent workforce.
- Achieve an improved quality of water in Cabantian and Panacan service areas in accordance with Philippine National Standards for Drinking Water (PNSDW);
- Attain a 98% Employee Satisfaction Rating;
- Exceed by 50% the projected water demand covered by our available resources;
- Increase availability of water to all customers from 90% to 100%; and
- Fully implement Phase 1 of the Septage Management Program.
Efficient and effective management of all resources for water security in Davao City
Service with Dignity and Honor.